Tuesday 6 May 2008

Manifesto of Promises

Firstly welcome to my Manifesto. This is where you can find out HOW I'm going deliver my promises.

On a side note, if I get elected I will laminate and pin up my main poster above my desk so that I will actually deliver.

I have a 10 point plan for my time as Guilds President. Go to About Me for more personal information.

  1. I promise more events, more frequently and more varied.



  2. I promise to protect the RSM identity and open up access to welfare and representation for Miners.



  3. I have genuine, transferable experience from a wide range of Clubs and Societies.



  4. I promise to be a strong voice for you, to college and ICU.



  5. I promise more Inter-Faculty Competition.



  6. I promise to work closer with your Department Societies and City and Guilds Clubs and Societies.



  7. I promise to make City and Guilds better value for the ordinary student by listening to your needs.



  8. I promise to be a President who is ready to commit time to making students proud of being and Imperial Engineer.



  9. I promise to bring welfare back to the forefront of City and Guilds daily activities.



  10. I promise to make the Guilds Office open and welcoming and install Scaletrix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressed! SMBZ